We are excited to announce our new Volunteer & Membership Program!
VVMTA and HTC memberships will no longer be run through IMBA. IMBA has been managing our membership platform and taking a $15 fee per transaction. While that money does go towards supporting trails, it is on a national level. Now, that $15 will go right back to the VVMTA and HTC and directly into our local trails!
This new Volunteer & Membership Program includes:
- Discounts from local supporting businesses
- Swag from VVMTA and HTC instead of IMBA
- ExpertVoice Pro Deal access
- Spring Membership Drive (Members/Donors Only) – Begins April 20th and runs through May 31st.
Local business rewards include discounts from Sendy Sauce, The Kind Bikes & Skis, Equilibrium Physical Therapy, Vail Mountain Coffee & Tea, Ski Town All-Stars, GOAT Training, Venture Sports, Bonfire Brewing, Dave & Matt Vans, and more! See our new website here to view all of the discounts.
Our Spring Membership Drive prize packages are still being put together but we do have a Grand Prize to share right now from our partner and friends at Dave & Matt Vans!
Also, if you had signed up for a $50 membership or more in the past you received a pair of IMBA socks. Now, you will have the choice of VVMTA or HTC socks. Other VVMTA and HTC swag will also be available through our new membership program. Details can be found on our new website here.
Don’t worry, for those that want the pro deals (like most of us!), we have created a VVMTA team on ExpertVoice that you will have access to once you renew your membership through our program.
We are still currently affiliated with IMBA but no longer as a Chapter and rather as an Affiliate member. We see value from IMBA on a national level as they are often advocating for funding sources and legislation that trickles down to support our trails on a local level.
The new program is up and running and you can renew now.
We hope that this transition is both rewarding (pun intended) and smooth for our volunteers and members. If you have any questions or issues please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com or call us at 970-279-1055 to discuss further.
If you are a business owner that would like to get involved in the local rewards program please feel free to reach out as well.
Final note, please be patient with us as we iron out any glitches in the program and await new swag inventory for this year (late May/June’sh). If you see something that is wrong and needs to be changed or you don’t understand please let us know. Thanks!
- An annual program to reward our generous, hard working volunteers, donors, and members…the core supporters of our organization.
- Members and Donors who join and contribute financially to support our programs, initiatives, and help further the mission of the VVMTA
- Volunteers that contribute at least 6 hours of time in an annual year with Adopt A Trail, Wildlife Trail Ambassadors, and/or VVMTA & HTC Trail Crews
- Learn more about the local business rewards being offered here
- Membership Rewards Card is active for one year from the date of your donation or when you hit 6 hours of volunteering
- Volunteers receive the same local rewards card, ExpertVoice Pro Deal access and swag. Volunteers who work more than 15 hours in a year = VVMTA branded Patagonia hoody!
- Both members and volunteers receive quarterly newsletter, 15% discount on VVMTA swag, and discount on VVMTA events and partner event tickets