The VVMTA, alongside the USFS and with funding from the National Forest Foundation, has launched the Eagle County Adopt A Trail (AAT) program, a way that local organizations can help maintain and monitor local trails.
2020 Final Adopt A Trail Stats:
- 61 trails adopted by 69 local teams
- 163 miles of trail corridor cleared
- 170 trees removed
- 567 drainage structures cleared or created
- 15,953 feet of tread restoration/repair
- 128 lbs of trash removed
- 71 closed social trails
- 750 total volunteers
- 137 volunteer days on trails
- 2,539 total hours volunteered
The full 2020 AAT Review can be found here.
Interested in getting involved? Please contact Adopt A Trail Coordinator, Michelle, at firstname.lastname@example.org