Dear Volunteers, Supporters, and Members,
Please join us at the EagleVail Pavilion on Saturday, October 9th from 3:00pm-6:00pm to celebrate all of the work that went into improving our trails in 2021!
All who have volunteered on trail crew nights, through our Adopt A Trail or Wildlife Trail Ambassador programs, as a Minturn Bike Park Ambassador, and/or as a donor, supporter, or member are invited.If you are part of any of these groups you should have received an email invite via Evite. If you did not get the invite but feel you should have please let us know at email@example.com
Not part of any of the groups listed above but want to attend? Become a member or business supporter now.
Beverages (non-alcoholic, beer, wine) will be provided at no cost from Vail Brewing Company. Food for purchase from a local food truck will be available on-site.
There will be maps of potential future trail plans, cornhole, swag for sale, and the opportunity for members and volunteers who earned it to pick up your swag!
General Schedule of Events:
• 8:00am – 3:00pm: Get outside and ride, run, or hike! (More Details to Come)
• 3:00pm: Party Starts!
• 3:30pm: Volunteer Awards, Raffle, and Thank You
• 4:30pm: Season Recap, 2022 & Beyond Trails Plans, Poker Challenge Prizes, Trail Hall of Fame Inductions
• 6:00pm(‘ish): End of Party
• Proof of Vaccination or negative COVID test within 72 hours required.
Any questions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to seeing you there and celebrating our trails!