Volunteer, Supporter, and Member Thank You Party!
October 6 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Dear Volunteers, Supporters, and Members,
Please join us at the Singletree Community Center on Friday, October 6th from 5:00pm-8:00pm to celebrate all of the work that went into improving our trails in 2023!
All who have volunteered, participated, or supported the VVMTA in 2023 with any of these great programs:
- Adopt A Trail
- Wildlife Trail Ambassador
- Minturn Bike Park Ambassador
- Volunteer Trail Crew: Wednesday Night, Ladies, or HTC
- Soul Dirt Participant
- Members, Partners, & Donors
If you are part of any of these groups you will receive an email invite via Evite with further event details. If you did not get the invite but feel you should have please let us know at email@example.com
Food & Beverages (non-alcoholic, beer, wine) will be provided at no cost.
There will be maps of potential future trail projects, cornhole, swag for sale, and the opportunity for members and volunteers who earned it to pick up your swag!
General Schedule of Events:
- 8:00am – 5:00pm: Take a work break and get outside and ride, run, or hike!
- 5:00pm: Party Starts!
- 6:30pm: Season Recap, 2023 & Beyond Trails Plans, Trail Hall of Fame Inductions, Volunteer of the Year, Supporter of the Year
- 7:00pm: Volunteer Awards, Raffle, and Thank You
- 8:00pm(‘ish): End of Party
Any questions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to seeing you there and celebrating our trails!
- October 6
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Social Fun!