Van Reservation Agreement:
As a VVMTA employee you have access to using the van for your personal pleasure. By signing this agreement you agree to the following:
- Only you (the VVMTA employee) or someone who is on the VVMTA auto insurance policy can drive the van
- You understand how to operate the van and it's amenities such as sink, water, induction stove, lights, power, etc.
- You cannot reserve the van if it is needed for a VVMTA work function/event. Please contact person responsible for the VVMTA event to coordinate and/or ask if the van is booked and needed.
- You agree to clean the ENTIRE interior of the van including but not limited to:
- Emptying waste water and water tanks
- Cleaning out and using a cleaning solution and towel of the fridge
- Cleaning all instruments, counter tops, dashboard, bed, faucet, sink, etc. with cleaning solution and towel
- Returning the van with a full tank of gas
- Vaccuuming and wiping down floors
- Removing bikes and VVMTA gear from the van and properly storing them while you use the van
- Upon return, put bikes and necessary VVMTA gear back in the van as it was before your use
Any questions, please contact Ernest.