The VVMTA, alongside the USFS and with funding from the National Forest Foundation, has launched the Eagle County Adopt A Trail (AAT) program, a way that local organizations can help maintain and monitor local trails.
2019 Final Adopt A Trail Stats:
- 51 trails adopted by 53 local teams
- 155 miles of trail corridor cleared
- 136 miles of trail clearing
- 128 trees removed
- 810 drainage structures cleared or created
- 15,653 feet of tread restoration/repair
- 2,033 lbs of trash removed
- 86 closed social trails
- 713 total volunteers
- 120 volunteer days on trails
- 3,298 total hours volunteered
The full 2019 AAT Review can be found here.
Interested in getting involved? Please contact Adopt A Trail Coordinator, Michelle, at firstname.lastname@example.org