The VVMTA, alongside the USFS and with funding from the National Forest Foundation, has launched the Eagle County Adopt A Trail (AAT) program, a way that local organizations can help maintain and monitor local trails.
2018 Final Adopt A Trail Stats:
- 181 miles of trail covered
- 136 miles of trail clearing
- 104 trees removed
- 693 drainage structures cleared or created
- 9,798 feet of tread restoration/repair
- 963 lbs of trash removed
- 125 closed social trails, 10,186 feet
- 745 total volunteers
- 373 total hours on the trails by teams
- 2,591 total hours volunteered
The full 2018 AAT Review can be found here.